Monday 14 July 2008

First weekend in Queenswood


I liked this weekend, but I didn't relex at all. All time we had to to something.

On Friday I had lessons and in the evening instead of activites we had an assembly. It was not really amazing, but it was really interesting to watch drama class work. It was very funny, they played Romeo and Juliet who were eaten by zombies. )))

On Saturday we were in Cambridge. I liked this town very much , it has a lot of churches and beautiful houses. We were there to shop. In fact I don't like buying clothers and spend a lot of time in clothers stores but I really like book shops. I found one and spent a long period of time there . I bought a book, I was looking for in my own town and I bought some DVDs in English. ))

Also on Saturday we had a disco. I can't say that it was the best disco in my life but I liked it. This photo was taken before the disco )))

And on Sunday we were in Thorpe park. I liked very much but I think it was really expensive. My friends and I were on different riders and roller coasters. It was amazing. We had a lot of fun. It was exiting.

No comments: